Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Shallow...

What I've learned from the show Dating in the Dark is that I'm shallow, too. Maybe not a fool, but I'm just as interested in looks as the next person. I wish this wasn't true. Especially since I know I'm not a "10" myself. But it's funny when people choose not to go with the person that's been revealed to them as less attractive because, let's be honest here, they aren't required to marry them, or even date long-term. Perhaps running away and not dealing just seems far easier than facing another person. Actually, I can relate to that, too.

Whoa! Update! I just read on the abc.com site the couples updates... only ONE is still together officially dating. Most of the others just remain in contact or talk regularly or stay in touch on Facebook (ha!). Well, there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment